haa..puase2 ni cakap pasal makanan baru best..hehe..
jom kite try buat dorayaki utk bebuke nanti..=)
A. Ingredients for red bean paste
-1 cup of azuki (red bean)
-8 cup of water
-1/3 of cup of sugar
Step by step
-Pour 4 cups of water into a pot and add the azuki. Keep the flame high until water boils, then turn off the fire and remove the water (you can use a colander!)Now put the azuki in the pot and the other 4 cups of water and make boil on low flame for an hour (more or less), until our azuki softens and starts to melt.Add the sugar and mix well for a few minutes, breaking the beans, until all thicken.At the end you should have a sort of chestnut marmelade, very dense and tasty!
B. Ingredients for batter
-2/3 cup sugar
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-3 Tbsp water
-1 cup flour, sifted
*vegetable oil for frying
Step by step
1. Whisk eggs.
2. Add water. Dissolve baking soda in measured water, and add the water in the egg mixture.
3. Add sifted flour in the egg mixture gradually.
4. Heat a frying pan on medium-low heat and lightly oil it. Pour a scoop of the batter in the pan and make a pancake. (*about 4 inches in diameter.)
5. Turn over the pancake when bubbles appear on the surface. Repeat this process to make more pancakes. Cool the pancakes.
6. Once all the fritters are prepared and cooled down, spread the anko (the azuki jam) on a fritter, then take another and close them like a sandwich! Repeat for each fritter.
act diri sndri pon x pernah cube..hehe
***copy paste je kat iluvislam..haha